Christmas & New Year in Cornwall
Why not take a much needed Christmas or New Year break?
21st December to 3rd January - Christmas & New Year short breaks (minimum 2 nights)
- Orchard Lodge - Two bedrooms, sleeps 4 in a double bedroom and a twin single bedroom, plus 2 cots if required. 2 night minimum stay £89 per night.
- Valley Cottage - Two bedrooms, sleeps 4 in a double bedroom and a twin single bedroom, plus 2 cots if required. 2 night minimum stay £95 per night..
- Valley Lodge - Three bedrooms, sleeps 6 in a double bedroom and two twin single bedrooms, or one of the single beds can be removed to accommodate a cot. 2 night minimum stay £99 per night.
You can book short breaks using the online booking system, or if you would like a longer break, please contact us to enquire about availability.
- High quality lodge & cottage accommodation, double glazed with gas central heating
- Use of gas and electricity included
- All beds are made up ready for your arrival with professional hotel style bed linen
- Bath, hand and tea towels are provided
- Free on site coarse fishing included with short breaks across our 5 fishing lakes
- Free WiFi
- Cots and high chairs provided free of charge
Christmas & New Year at the Eden Project in Cornwall
Winter festivals of light in Cornwall
Rick Stein talks about winter in Cornwall
Romantic winter beaches
The magical Tintagel Castle
No all male or all female group bookings of more than 3 people. We are a small, quiet, family orientated holiday destination and for this reason, do not accept group bookings by more than 3 people of the same sex (unless the party is made up of same sex couples), or by groups under the age of 18 and reserve the right to decline all bookings.
The rental price includes all bed linen (except cot linen), hand and bath towels. Cots and high chairs are provided free of charge.
For our current Cottage & Lodge availability you can use the live search box on the right hand side of this page and book online. If you would prefer to speak to us, please phone on 01840 298274 or email or use the contact form here.
All prices are per accommodation unless otherwise stated.
WiFi is provided free of charge to all of our self catering accommodation, on a best endeavour basis. We are connected to a very rural telephone exchange and at times the raw connection speed to the internet is very slow. If is is critical that you have internet access during your stay here, we suggest bringing your own 3G or 4G enabled data device or dongle. The 3G and 4G reception is quite reasonable.
Book & pay online or over the telephoneYou can pay via a Credit or Debit card over the telephone, or book online. Availability and prices shown are correct at time of the last website update and as is usual with the holiday industry, may be subject to change. Prices are per week (unless otherwise stated), per cottage or lodge and include VAT.
What time can I arrive?Our accommodation is let from 3pm / 15:00 on day of arrival to 10am / 10:00 on day of departure. We may be able to alter these timings for short breaks please let us know.
Access StatementNone of our cottages or lodges are purpose built for use by the disabled, nor are the communal areas of the bar, games room, swimming pool, laundry or shower block. All lodges have 3 steps up from the pathway to the entrance doors. The cottages have one step up to their covered veranda and one step up to the doorway.
St. Tinney is by nature, a converted working farm, therefore pathways and road surfaces are often uneven. If you, or a member of your party have a disability or problems with mobility or access, please mention this at the time of booking and we will be happy to advise you on the suitability of the accommodation.
We do not allow smoking in any of our own rental cottages, lodges, or caravans.
No PetsWe do not accept dogs or pets of any kind in any of our own rental cottages, lodges or static caravans or camping pitches at any time. Dogs belonging to owners of privately owned lodges may be on site.
Terms & Conditions of BookingPlease read our terms and conditions.