Camping prices** PLEASE NOTE ALL OF OUR PITCHES WITH ELECTRICAL HOOK UP POINTS ARE NOW FULLY BOOKED FROM 13TH JULY TO THE 31st AUGUST ** We only have grass non electrical pitches available during this time.
Making a booking
Please either book a pitch online or contact us to confirm availablity and reserve a pitch. You can pay by debit or credit card online, or over the telephone once we have confirmed availability. We will not reserve a pitch until you have made a payment, either a deposit or the full amount of your holiday. We ask that the minimum stay is two nights.
The basic price per night for a pitch includes 1 adult, the price per night for additional adults (anyone over 16 years of age) or children aged 3 to 15 years are listed below. Infants aged 2 years old and younger stay free of charge.
|Grass Pitch without electric including ONE adult per night||£11.50|
|Grass Pitch with 10 amp electrical hook up including ONE adult per night||£14.50|
|Additional adult per night (Aged 16 years old and over)||£11.50|
|Child per night (Aged 3 to 15 years old)||£4.50|
No large all male or all female group bookings
We are a small, quiet, family orientated holiday park and for this reason, do not accept group bookings by more than 3 people of the same sex or by those under 18 years of age.
- We charge per person, with no more than 6 people to be accommodated per pitch.
- A "Pitch" is defined as being a space for 1 tent, or 1 caravan, or 1 motorhome.
- Infants 2 years old and younger, can stay free of charge.
- The use of the hot showers and dish washing facilities is included in the tariff.
- We make no additional charge for 1 awning, 1 gazebo or 1 pup tent.
- The electricity supply on electrical hook up pitches must not be shared between pitches.
- Balances must be paid 28 days before the start of your holiday. Once you have agreed to our terms & conditions and returned your booking form online or in paper form, you have entered into a legal contract.
- We do not permit the use of generators of any kind on-site at any time.
- We ask that the minimum stay is two nights.
- As we are a small quiet site, group bookings of more than 2 camping pitches are not permitted without the prior written permission of the site management. If you are unsure, please ask before booking.
NOTICE REGARDING DOGS - We do not accept dogs on our camping & touring fields.
Check in time, departure & late arrivals
Check in times on day of arrival are between 12 noon and 7 pm. Pitches must be fully vacated by 10 am on day of departure. If you are going to arrive after 6 pm please let us know in advance.
We do not permit pitching of tents or positioning of caravans after 8 pm to keep disturbance of others to a minimum.
Making a booking
If the start date of your holiday is withing 28 days of booking, you will be asked to pay the full amount at the time of booking. If the start date of your holiday is more than 28 days away at the time of booking, you can either pay the full amount or a minimum, non-returnable deposit of £50 or 25% of the total booking fees (which ever is the greater amount). You can pay by telephone or via online payment. If your total booking cost is under £50, we ask for full payment at the time of booking. If you pay a deposit, the remaining balance must be paid no later than 28 days before arrival.
Prices shown are correct at time of last website update and as is usual with the holiday industry, may be subject to change. Prices include VAT.
PLEASE NOTE. While we will do our best to accommodate requests for specific pitches or for friends or family members to be located on adjoining pitches, we regret that this may sometimes not be possible.