Making a booking
We are a small family run business and guarantee you the cheapest price in our accommodation if you book directly with us. When you get in touch, via phone or email, you will be talking directly to one of the owners of the business.
Check availability & Book Online
You can check availability online and make a booking for our Cottages, Lodges & Caravans or our Camping pitches here. Or contact us to confirm availability if you would like to speak to us by email or on the telephone.
Terms and conditions of booking
Please read our full Terms and Conditions of Booking, before making a booking. The key points are outlined below:
- We do not accept bookings made up of all female or all male guests of more than 3 people, unless the booking is made up of same sex couples. We do not accept stag or hen parties.
- We do not accept bookings by those under 18 years of age.
- Check in for Cottages, Lodges & Caravan Holiday Homes is from 3 pm on the day of arrival and the accommodation must be vacated by 10 am on the day of departure.
- Check in for Camping & Touring Pitches is from 12 noon on the day of arrival and the pitch must be fully vacated by 10 am on the day of departure. We do not accept pitching of tents, motorhomes or touring caravans after 8pm.
- All visitors & any guests, must check in at reception upon arrival.
- A refundable security deposit against damages of £50 will be taken against a credit or debit card upon arrival, from those staying in our Cottage, Lodge & Caravan Holiday Home self catering accommodation.
- When you book online, your card details are securely captured by our PCI compliant online booking system. We will then manually check your booking and then process the card payment and send you an email confirmation of your booking and payment made.
We do not allow smoking, e-cigarettes, or vaping of any form, in any of our rental self catering accommodation, or communal areas of the bar, games room, toilets, shower block or swimming pool.
- No Pets
We do not accept dogs or pets of any kind in any of our holiday rental accommodation, or on any of our camping pitches at any time. Dogs belonging to owners of privately owned lodges maybe on site. Some lodges may have previously accommodated a pet, if so, the information will be clearly displayed on the corresponding web page. If you have any questions, please ask.